Sally May M.
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
Hi! My name is Sally may and I've been following the ever increasing trend of beauty, cosmetics, and skincare for many years now. I've studied Make Up Artistry, both theatrical and generalized beauty and take great interest in the views of general public Beauty Gurus out there across Blogs, Vlogs, and YouTube - I think they do a great job!
Maybe one day I could start my own little one...but for now I think I'll practise some review writing here and see how I go :)
For a fact, working in a generally all male environment (I work for a UK Computer Games Developer) means that regular beauty based chit-chat gets lost for me...but it's no problem because i know that when i get home I can tune into some of my favourite Beauty Gurus and take-note the night away with new suggestions, new techniques, new brands and equipments, all in the safety of a duvet with tea and biscuits :)
|Skin Type:||Sensitive, Oily, Combination|
|Hair Texture:||Dry, Normal|
FAQWho are your favourite Beauty Gurus?
- Holly Ann Aeree (http://www.youtube.com/hollyannaere...)
- Imogen Foxylocks (http://www.youtube.com/Foxylocksext...)
- Beautycrush (http://www.youtube.com/beautycrush)
- MakeupByLeinaBaaaby (http://www.youtube.com/MakeupByLein...)
- Carly Cristman
- Promise Tamang Phan
- Queen of Blending (http://www.youtube.com/QueenofBlend...)
- Kandee Johnson (http://www.youtube.com/kandeejohnso...)