There is beauty to be found in everyone :)
I am obsessed with little makeup palettes & all-in-one collections. I'm more of a natural, everyday makeup kinda chick - I'll leave the crazy dramatic art to you experts ;-) So I'm here to learn some tips & tricks and read your reviews!
FAQQ: What's your favorite everyday makeup?
- Clinique Even Better foundation
- Tarte cheek stain in "Flush"
- Urban Decay "eden" potion
- Buxom "Dolly" lip glossy (tingley!)
- A teeny blue liquid liner I bought for pennies in India & will never find again *love*!
Q: What skin care regimen do you use?
A: The "Dr. Wexler" anti-aging line from Bath & Body Works. I read about it on the "Sea of Shoes" blog & am so glad I did. If you can only get one thing, get the pink "skin serum" gel. It's like you have baby skin! I'm 33 & am halfway between acne & wrinkles - these products help with both. XO