Location: San Francisco, CA
This lip balm feels like butter on my lips!
I have been a lover of makeup and all beauty related things ever since I was a little girl with a unibrow, funky teeth, and bad haircuts! My daily beauty routine is fairly easy with bronzer and mascara but when the weekend rolls on by, I break out the false lashes and bolder colors! When I am not scouring the shelves for that perfect eyeshadow, you can catch me hiking with my Lab-Retriever mix pup or baking up a storm in my kitchen.
Don't be afraid to step outside of your box and to try something new! Rock that hot pink lipstick or go for an extreme cat eye! I am continually learning and taking my own baby steps on doing so. Share the knowledge and love of beauty! <3
|Hair Texture:||Fine, Oily|
FAQWhat beauty products have I been using a lot recently?
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Milani Powder Bronzer XL
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Benefit Posietint
- Nude Skincare Nude Balm
- Laura Geller Clarify & Highlight Double-ended Eye Pencil
- Le Métier de Beauté Dualistic Eye Pencil
- Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion
- Yes to Carrots Nourishing Makeup Remover Cleanser
- Chanel Sublimage Eye Essential Regenerating Cream