Makeup, hair, styling, photography and post-production – all by our incredible Blanche Macdonald Makeup graduate/instructor and Timothy Hung.
This look is inspired by Les Misérables!
Here is his Makeup breakdown:
1. Cleanse the face with Biorderma Sensibio H2O.
2. Moisturize and massage skin with Darphin Organic Rose Aromatic Care mixed in with Aveda Jasmine Absolute and Rose Absolute Oils.
3. Condition the lips with Rosebud Lip Salve.
4. Fill in the lash line with Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow.
5. Mix Make Up For Ever’s HD Foundation in shade #110 with Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in shade #7 and apply with a brush
6. Line the contour of the eyes with M.A.C Kohl Pencil in Costa Riche, blend thoroughly and add M.A.C Sculpt Powders in Sculpt and Shadowy.
7. Add M.A.C Carbon Eye Shadow for more definition in the crease of the eyes.
8. Apply M.A.C Light Touch Pressed Pigment with fingers directly on the eyelid for a liquid-like highlight.
9. Highlight/line bottom lash line with M.A.C Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20.
10. Apply a sheer coat of Diorshow’s Iconic Mascara in shade #090 to the top lashes.
11. Contour the cheeks with M.A.C Cream Color Base in Mid-Tone Sepia and Cream Color Base in Devilish Orange for a flush of colour.
12. Highlight the height of the cheekbones, the brow bones, the bridge of the nose and the chin with M.A.C Cream Colour Base in Pearl
13. Define and line lips with M.A.C Beet Lip Line. Lightly tap the lips to defuse the intensity. Follow this by applying Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in shade #982 for shine and intensity.
- Added Jan 19, 2013