Makeup by Blanche Macdonald Makeup graduate and instructor Win Liu. Photography by Kale Friesen. Hair by Alina Friesen. Model: Amy N (Next Models Canada).
Win says: "The idea of a 'free style' beauty shoot has always been on my mind. There's no face chart and no detail planning involved and it's never anything that I would put down on paper - you just show up and do it. This collaboration was all brand new experience to me as this is the first time I've worked with this team so it was perfect in terms of keeping it very impromptu. The only concept I had in my mind was 'abstract' with colors, nothing too messy and artsy but at the same time not too calculated neither. Hence the name 'Controlled Chaos'."
1. Moisturize the skin with Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
2. Apply Face Atelier Ultra Foundation Pro
3. Conceal with Derma Color Camouflage system
4. Highlight with MAC pigment White B80
5. For the eyes, first apply MAC Paint Pot in Rich Purple on the lids, Pigment Marine Ultra A99 over the lids, Pigment Full Force Violet on outer corners, lower lid, and inner corner and Pigment Kelly Green on front of brows
6. Rim the entire eye with MAC eyeliner in Smolder
7. Apply Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara
8. Apply Illamasqua in Liv for the lip
9. Cheek is creamy moist glow rouge by Kevyn Aucoin in Apricot
10. Contour with MAC Sculpt and Shadowy
- Added Apr 10, 2013