25% Off Sale Still On.
5
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Dec 6, 2015
Roz X.
Dermstore.com still has a 25% off sale going on with lots of gift sets and stocking stuffers. Skincare and select high-end cosmetics. **PRICES SHOWN ON ITEMS DO NOT HAVE YOUR 25% OFF APPLIED YET** Discount is applied at check-out. Free *basic* shipping and returns/exchanges. Rush delivery is available, however.
I took advantage of their sale as it was 30% off Cyber Monday and got everything this weekend, including some items that rang up "out of stock". I can't promise shipping time, but they honor the sale price even if out of stock..something most places don't do. Everything pictured...including tax and RUSH delivery was around $180.
Dec 6, 2015
Roz X.
It said out of stock., but arrived promptly.
Dec 6, 2015
Roz X.
Dec 6, 2015
Roz X.
Dec 6, 2015
Roz X.
I'd like to note that they have select Laura Gellar, Tarte and Lorac, among other cosmetics and SkinCeuticals, Bare Minerals, Vichy, Peter Thomas Roth and many other amazing brands included in the 25% off. Check out their gift sets and stocking stuffers!
Dec 6, 2015
Kitty K.
Wow... so many goodies... I can feel all the envy just coming out my pores! I'm on a no-buy but I love DermStore... they're amazing.
The cream is fantastic! I still have mine going on a year now.
Dec 6, 2015
Roz X.
Kitty, isn't it amazing? My last jar lasted me an entire year and I love it for my feet, hands, elbows and knees...and my face in winter, of course. I'm so glad you enjoy it as well. You always do know your skincare. :) I was on a no buy for 6 months, so it was nice to stock up. These will last me for a very long time. Whew!
Dec 6, 2015
Lara C.
Omg Rozberry!! You should have never posted this. I had never seen this site before and its amazing!! But of course no shipping to Canada... :'(
Dec 6, 2015
Lara C.
The prices in the us compared to here are so crazy. Cerave eye cream on the site comes to 10.30$... Here its never on sale and its 25.99$
Dec 7, 2015
Roz X.
Ahhh...llLara, I'm so sorry they do not ship to Canada. That is so expensive!! I know there is an online $2.00 coupon good toward any CeraVe product, but I'm not sure if it is valid in Canada. It is worth a try!
http://www.cerave.com/coupons
Dec 7, 2015
Roz X.
*Lara typos argh
Dec 7, 2015
Lara C.
I'll check it out!! Thanks so much! But its good to know about this site because I can possibly ship it to people I know in the states in the future :)
Dec 7, 2015
Roz X.
Ohhh..that makes me so happy. They will probably have more sales coming up closer to Christmas/New Years and then after the holidays. I found them through my dermatologist and really saved so much money. This will last me a long time after a 6 month no buy. I was holding out for these sales. I hope the coupon works put for you and that you can make the site work for you next sale. xo.
Dec 8, 2015
CPT- Lili R.
Great haul 😊
Dec 8, 2015
Roz X.
Thanks so much, Lovely. Always with the skincare...lol