We offer free shipping to the US on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and USPS (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
| Order Subtotal | Shipping Charge | |
| Standard Shipping | Expedited Shipping | |
| $0 - $34.99 | $5 | $15 |
| $35 - $99.99 | Free | $10 |
| $100+ | Free | Free |
P.O. Box addresses ship via USPS only. Orders to APO/FPO addresses and U.S. territories ship via USPS with 10-15 day shipping or faster.
We offer free shipping to the US on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and USPS (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
| Order Subtotal | Shipping Charge | |
| Standard Shipping | Expedited Shipping | |
| $0 - $34.99 | $5 | $15 |
| $35 - $99.99 | Free | $10 |
| $100+ | Free | Free |
P.O. Box addresses ship via USPS only. Orders to APO/FPO addresses and U.S. territories ship via USPS with 10-15 day shipping or faster.
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
1-877-992-5474 Available Now
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Aug 2, 2014
Hannah K.
I put two questions in one as it reduces thread clog-up and both questions are similar:)
Question 1
I am going shopping with my cousin tomorrow and am wondering what to wear. It'll be about 22C/72F. I'll wear anything, preferably something that's light and easy to get on and off in the changing rooms! Thanks:)
Question 2
I'm going to France (I'm in England) with my boyfriends family (!!) for a day on Wednesday, and alike the first question, I need help on what to wear. It'll be similar to the weather on the first question, so similar outfit ideas, but I think we're going to Calais, so it'll be round the sea, so nothing that will blow upwards! Any hair and makeup ideas are also welcome:D I don't necessarily need to 'impress' his family as I've met all of them apart from one that are going, but I want something that is nice and presentable:) thank you girlies!xx
Aug 2, 2014
Amy B.
Aug 2, 2014
Amy B.
Or bandeau with a throw over and some shorts
Aug 2, 2014
Liv I.
Aug 2, 2014
Liv I.