Brown to Black tutorial
In this tutorial I did not apply eyeshadow on my lower lashline. Therefor, i don't think you can really call it a 'smokey' eye look. However, you are always free to add and blend more eyeshadow around and underneath your eyes to make it into an actual smokey eye!
1. Apply black eyeshadow to the outer part of your eyelid.
2. Wing out your black eyeshadow.
3. Take a brown eyeshadow and apply it on the inner part of your eyelid.
4. Blend the two eyeshadows so there will be a smooth fade from brown to black.
5/6. Blend the black eyeshadow upwards. Do the same at the inner part of your eye with your brown eyeshadow.
7/8. Now, apply a bit concealer to your brow bone. It's not very clear on the pictures, but it highlights your brow bone in a subtle way. You can use a white (or a light color eyeshadow close to your skin tone) eyeshadow instead.
9. Take a glittery gold eyeshadow and apply it to the inner corner of your eye.
10. Create a winged eyeliner, make sure it follows the line of the wing you made with your eyeshadow.
11/12. Apply some mascara (or falsies) and you're ready to go!
Don't forget to comment, Go Vamp! ♥
- Added Nov 23, 2012