To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
1. First, apply your eyeshadow base. You want your eyelook to stay on all day/night!
2. Apply a dark blue eyeshadow to the outer part of your eyes.
3. Apply a blue-green-ish/teal colored eyeshadow at the center of your eyelid.
4. Now, apply a pretty dark green eyeshadow to the inner part of your lid.
5. Make sure the colors blend nicely. Next, blend out the dark blue eyeshadow upwards.
6. Do the same with the green eyeshadow
7. Repeattttt, also blend the green one!
8/9. Now you have your eyeshadow beautifully blended, go grab a highlighter. Take a clean brush and apply the highlighter gently to the upper part of were your eyeshadow is. Apply your highlighter to the part above the fold your eyes make when they're open!
10/11. So, i decided to to add a little bit of purple! Apply the purple (4) eyeshadow as shown. (I did realize it is a lot easier to do this step before applying the hightlighter :P)
12/13/14. Apply highlighter to the purple bit you added and the inner corner of your eye.
15. Curl those lashes and apply some mascara! For a more dramatic look, apply falsies.
16. Take a white eye pencil and apply it to your waterline to brighten things up!
17/18. Apply mascara to your lower eyelashes andddddddddd you're done :)
Check out my blog! http://go-vamp.blogspot.nl/
Soft Smokey Eyes Tutorial
by Olga B.
Billy B - Iconic Bardot Eyes - The Tutorial
by Billy B.
Sexy and Classy Neutral - Make Up Tutorial for a...
by Emanuele C.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
HOW TO: GET LONG FEATHERY LASHES!
by Wayne G.