PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Petra (*V) with China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Loreli's Tiara on top.
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: (CF)
-Foxy eye shadow
-Tease eye shadow
-Booty Call eye shadow
-Half Baked eye shadow
-Blackout eye shadow
4. Inglot Waterproof AMC Gel Liner in #77 (CF)
5. MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in El Dorado (V)
7. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
1. Mary Kay Time Wise Luminous Wear Foundation (V)
2. Mary Kay Facial Higlighting Pen Crayon Illuminator (V)
3. Mary Kay Cream Blush in Sheer Bliss (V)
4. ELF Shimmer Palette in Sheer Sunrise (V)
5. Inglot YSM Pressed Powder (V)
6. Wet N' Wild Coloricon Bronzer SPF15 in Ticket To Brazil (CF)
1. Too Faced Lip Insurance (V)
2. MAC Lipliner in Naked Liner
3. Wet N' Wild Mega Shield Lipstick in #371S It's A Girl (CF)