PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
3. NYX JEP in Yogurt (CF)
4. Sugarpill Chromalust in Tiara (V)
5. LUSH Tea Tree Toner (V)
6. Sugarpill Chromalust in Magpie (V)
7. Urban Decay eye shadow in Gunmetal (V)
8. Urban Decay eye shadow in Virgin (V)
9. Sugarpill Chromalust in Stella (V)
10. Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black Noir (V)
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
12. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
13. Kiss Lashes in #05 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Mary Kay Cream Blush in Sheer Bliss (V)
2. ELF Shimmer Palette in Sheer Sunrise (V)
3. Inglot Pressed Powder in #40 (V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Wallflower (V)
2. Mary Kay Lip Suede in Polished Pink (V)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal (CF)
Get the lash glue at Organic Beauty Now online: http://www.organicbeautynow.com/
To get the Sugarpill eye shadows here is a link: http://www.sugarpillshop.com/