$2.99?! Couldn't resist!
11
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Mar 15, 2014
Tams T.
Mar 15, 2014
Ileene M.
I've actually seen some girls talk about this brand on here:) cute colors!
Mar 15, 2014
Naomi S.
Lol. I had some of those a few years ago..
they were $1.50 or $1.99..
the colors were so pretty but I think the pink made me itchy n it wasn't very pigmented. I have so much other stuff I wasn't interested n trying to play around to make them work and gave them to my cousin.
will prob work fine with a primer.. let us know. the colors are pretty tho..
Mar 15, 2014
Kitty K.
Even with a primer the pigmentation was horrid... Definitely show us the quads though, they might actually work compared to the singles!
This is the photo I took when I purchased it. The LA colors is on the left, the one on the right. was by L'oreal.
Mar 15, 2014
Naomi S.
Lol. I thought the one on the right was with primer until I finished reading. lol.
Mar 15, 2014
Naomi S.
So, may not work fine with primer. damn.. lol.
Mar 15, 2014
Charlene F.
They're actually pretty good.
Mar 15, 2014
Natalie L.
The one I have work very well, I guess it just depends on the color.
Mar 15, 2014
Kay C.
The ones I've used worked great and didn't use primer either.. like it's been said maybe depends on the color.
Mar 15, 2014
Ivette H.
I have one of those. I find them a little chalky, other then that they work pretty well for me.
Mar 15, 2014
Ashley V.
I have a lot of eyeshadows from this brand. I love them!
Mar 15, 2014
Christine M.
I used to have tons of those quads they are pretty decent the brighter shades actually had really good pigmentation
Mar 15, 2014
Tams T.
I'd say based on your comments, I have a 50/50 chance...I'll try it out today and post a pic to let you know what I think!
Mar 15, 2014
Naomi S.
I hope it works for you. :)
the ones I had weren't chalky so hopefully you don't have that issue.
Mar 15, 2014
Tams T.
Mar 15, 2014
Naomi S.
very good!.
Mar 15, 2014
Lolita B.
That's pretty Tams. I have some L.A. Colors also. It's hit and miss for me.