7Th Grade Help!!
9
Sort By
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Aug 6, 2014
Grace T.
Not sure if this question can be asked or not but I need some opions. So I have to decide if I want to get a gym uniform or not I was wondering if it is easier bringing your own clothes for gym or to just use there's. Lastly should I get a locker or no. Thanks in advance!! Xoxo.
Aug 6, 2014
Faith F.
Yes to the locker and bringing your own clothes
Aug 6, 2014
Laura R.
Yes locker bring your own.
Aug 6, 2014
Grace T.
Thanks faith and laura.
Aug 6, 2014
Adahli M.
I think its better if you use your own clothes because you will probably feel more comfortable and you can also wear nicer& cuter workout clothes. locker? its up to you will you really need it?
Aug 6, 2014
Grace T.
Thanks alexis
Aug 6, 2014
Belle M.
I never get gym clothes. I'd rather use my own clothes than have to buy new clothes from the school. And I think you should get a locker if you think you have to much stuff to carry.
Aug 6, 2014
Grace T.
I am not sure adahili they say I won't have many books but I do have to do that project with the baby and the car seat for a week
Aug 6, 2014
Carina B.
Own clothes and locker.
Aug 6, 2014
Kristine N.
Get a lock! people will steal your stuff!! Someone took my phone from my bag.
Aug 6, 2014
Tanya H.
Yes get a locker and nooo don't get their uniform. 1st its uselessly expensive (in my school at least) and its better to be you. The shorts they give (again, my school I don't know about yours) are unisex which means itll be super weird and awkward for the girls and its awfully sexist that they're just grouping us with the guys. The only thing 'unisex' about it is the colour. I'd say just bring your own or forever deal with awkward and uncomfy shorts. 😂😂
Aug 7, 2014
Macy P.
Bring your own!! So much comfier if you buy the good stuff!!
Aug 7, 2014
Macy P.
And I don't bother with a locker, I just carry around my back pack most of the time.