1St Time Bikini Waxxxxxxx

7

Sort By

Feb 19, 2014

Bryanna L.

Any tips for a first timer??

Feb 19, 2014

Chelsea V.

Get it done in the morning when you have more pain tolerance, take an asprin beforehand and go somewhere with great reviews on waxing.

Feb 19, 2014

Sheela H.

Bryanna please let me know your experience too.

Feb 19, 2014

Carol D.

Do laser its better less pain.

Feb 19, 2014

Roz X.

I get Brazilians and for me, it's not even pain..just a momentary sting that fades quickly. Hair to be waxed should be the length of grain of rice minimum. Bathe before you go and be certain you have a tube of Bikini Zone. Wear cotton panties... do not bathe or shower or exercise for 24 hours after your wax. Before bed, apply Bikini Zone. When you do shower.. keep water on the cool side and reapply bikini zone. To prevent ingrown hairs, exfoliate the area regularly. I use "The Cool Fix" to prevent them. It is available at Sephora. Wear comfy pants that won't rub or be tight fitting. It's best to not go just prior to your period, as some women are more sensitive and tender during that time. Good luck! :)

Feb 19, 2014

Kelly M.

The pain is pretty uncomfortable the first time but by the time it's over and you walk out the door you won't feel a thing! The more often you go the better it gets. I used to only shave because I was afraid of waxing but I'll never go back to shaving now!