60 seconds QUICK!!
Sort By
We offer free shipping to the US on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and USPS (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
| Order Subtotal | Shipping Charge | |
| Standard Shipping | Expedited Shipping | |
| $0 - $34.99 | $5 | $15 |
| $35 - $99.99 | Free | $10 |
| $100+ | Free | Free |
P.O. Box addresses ship via USPS only. Orders to APO/FPO addresses and U.S. territories ship via USPS with 10-15 day shipping or faster.
We offer free shipping to the US on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and USPS (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
| Order Subtotal | Shipping Charge | |
| Standard Shipping | Expedited Shipping | |
| $0 - $34.99 | $5 | $15 |
| $35 - $99.99 | Free | $10 |
| $100+ | Free | Free |
P.O. Box addresses ship via USPS only. Orders to APO/FPO addresses and U.S. territories ship via USPS with 10-15 day shipping or faster.
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Jul 23, 2013
Samantha N.
If you had 60 seconds in Sephora or Ulta to grab whatever you wanted and everything you were holding at the end, you got for free. What would you go for?
Jul 23, 2013
Angel O.
everything!! xD
Jul 23, 2013
Cierra A.
Lipstick, naked 2, benefit high beam, and I would say more but time would be out. Lol.
Jul 23, 2013
Mahri C.
Naked basics naked pallet and naked 2 + urban decay primer potion.
Jul 23, 2013
Ella S.
The entire Urban Decay display haha.
Jul 23, 2013
Natise M.
Anything Nars Or Make Up Forever & I would be satisfied lol
Jul 23, 2013
Sophie M.
Naked 1, naked basics, essie nail polish, pink sugar perfume. do gift cards count? I would grab a few of those😜
Jul 23, 2013
Lina A.
Everything I can haha XD.
Jul 23, 2013
Emma C.
The entire nars inventory, coach and mj fragrance, and some clarisonics to sell on ebay.
Jul 23, 2013
Herrrraa--- F.
All of the things I would have been holding and would pick some more things if I could lol...
Jul 23, 2013
Cassidy J.
Whatever I could grab off the shelf especially a lip stain and all the little miniature things by the register!!:)
Jul 23, 2013
Gillian P.
I'd go aisle by aisle running down sliding everything off and into my cart!
Jul 23, 2013
Diego G.
I would do exactly what Gillian would do.
Jul 23, 2013
Lynzie B.
Yep ^ one of my sephora's has ysl, ud, tarte, benefit, mufe, brushes, tools, all down one wall that would be my first cart slide.
Jul 23, 2013
Audrey O.
Awe too bad you can't bring carts into those stores. I remember a lady brought a stroller in and and knocked over a new fragrance display. worst smell ever. and within 2 weeks that fragrance was recalled.
since I actually work at Ulta, I really don't care for the "higher end" cosmetics. I've used everything under the sun because we get gratis.
though I would go for all of Nyx products and my biggest guilty pleasure is st. tropez, I would take the entire line of it!
Jul 23, 2013
Becca B.
I'd defiantly do the same a Gillian!
Jul 23, 2013
Jenna E.
CRAB AS MANY GIFT CARDS AS POSSIBLE!
Jul 23, 2013
Kim B.
Anything I could grab.
Jul 23, 2013
Miranda C.
Anything I wouldn't usually go for...maybe some Dior or hourglass products xD
Jul 23, 2013
Lauren M.
I would bring a team of friends and have them all stuff things into bags with me, then I'd have them meet me in line and give me all the bags! :)
Jul 23, 2013
Alyssa S.
Palettes and tons of brushes!!,
Jul 23, 2013
Amelia L.
I would go straight to the brushes.
Jul 23, 2013
Kaysey L.
Let's see...
Tarte Amazonian blushes, whatever Urban Decay palettes I don't already have, all the Nars blushes, the Kat Von D eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks, Flowerbomb perfume, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation and tinted moisturizer, the Julep, OPI and Illamasqua polishes I like, OCC lip tars, all the little travel-size stuff at the checkout haha
Jul 23, 2013
Taylor J.
I would grab... EVERYTHING!! :)
Jul 23, 2013
Noelia G.
I would go crazy and grab EVERYTHING LOL!! 😜😝