60 seconds QUICK!!
34
Sort By
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Jul 24, 2013
Julie P.
The money in the cash register :0 ha jk.
Jul 24, 2013
Brenda E.
Glam glow mud mask like 40 of them n brushes lots of makeup brushes.
Jul 24, 2013
Shae A.
I would go crazy and grab everything
Jul 24, 2013
Bemnia L.
First of all I would need the biggest strongest bag in the whole wide world because I would clear those shelves empty I would grab anything in sight.
Jul 24, 2013
Brittany P.
Haha this is such an amusing and wishful question! I'd definitely go for higher end brands, like Armani, Chanel, YSL, and Lorac. But I'd also want all of the Benefit and Urban Decay Goodies as well. I really want the smashbox beauty cream right now and the buxom lip glosses look so intriguing they have some great colors imo.
Jul 24, 2013
Danielle M.
Naked eyeshadow and a really fancy perfume haha.
Jul 24, 2013
Shy B.
Clarisonic face stuff ysl lilppies all the Dior stuff
Jul 24, 2013
Samira S.
Pallets!:)