2015 Must Haves
6
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Oribe Gold Lust Collection (Oribe x Mathilde Herrero)
$120
Skindinavia All Day/All Night Makeup Finishing Spray (Neroli)
$16 - $39
Viseart VisePRO™ Étendu Bon Bon Praline Lumière
$44
Danessa Myricks Beauty Glosswork 4D Ultra Shine Plumping Gloss It Girl
$26
Neen Pretty Shady Pressed Pigment Filled
$29
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Dec 25, 2015
Bella L.
Hiya everyone I hope your all having a merry christmas and a happy holiday I just needed some shopping help. Tomorrow I am going boxing day shopping and already have a few things on my list but I wanted to know what are your must have makeup and clothes for 2015 every suggestion is appreciated thank you so much. As well if it helps I have dry skin with a lot of acne needing to be covered.
Dec 25, 2015
Roz X.
Do you have a Clarsonic Mia? If not, that's a great way to start the New Year! I'm always looking for Chucks and Docs, but also beanies and metal jersey tees. Can't go wrong with a sweet set of shades either. As for make-up, I'm all about lipstick. Now is a perfect time to explore seasonal reds. There is a shade for everyone! Kat's Vampira, MAC's Viva Glam 1 and Russian Red, even Adore in the Revlon balm sticks is wickedly delightful. For blush, I prefer tints to powders with Benetint and Tarte stick blushes as my favorite. Love those stains and creamy sticks. Enjoy!
Dec 25, 2015
Bella L.
I do not but I am really considering getting it I think I shall and omg yas I love me a good pair of shades and ill definatly invest in some new lippies thank you Rozberry for all the awesome suggestions
Dec 26, 2015
Mary Kathryn S.
The clarasonic CHANGED my skin. I used to have a bunch of acne and within 2 weeks of using it my skin automatically looked better. also the kat von d liquid lipstick in Lolita is my must have. I carry it everywhere
Dec 26, 2015
Natalie D.
Maybelline the smokes, loreal true match luminous foundation, real techniques brushes, milani lipsticks, I could go on and on, but those are the top picks.
Dec 26, 2015
Sabrina K.
2015 have definitely been the year I discovered IT cosmetics! And I die-hard love that brand! Everything I have tried is amazing and I'm definitely getting more!
For I 2015 must have I have to say the IT cosmetics CC cream! It's so great!
Dec 26, 2015
Breeze T.
I have some ex-acne red marks on my face at the moment and I have thoroughly enjoyed using the new Ultra HD foundation by Make Up For Ever, as well as the Erborian ginseng CC creme (while the BB creme was a bit ashy for me, though a lovely texture). What I love about the CC creme is that it evens out my skin without looking fake and it gives me a glow...and its wonderful SPF 45 to help reduce those red marks.
The MUFE foundation has been a godsend paired with the HD loose powder, and my favorite thing about it is that it's undetectable... It's invisible and I forget that I have it on. (works best if built up in very thin layers).
Happy shopping!