2016 new resolution. Books?!👀
13
Sort By
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Jan 6, 2016
Noemy M.
I didn't know which topic to put this question in I decided to put it into my style because it's something I've never really done & I want to begin doing. I recently realized that I have lots of free time working at an office and I wanted to kind of start getting into reading books regardless if it's about makeup or about anything. I just want a suggest from ladies who do read. I find it such a unique thing about theirselves and something I want to get into. More suspense or just anything that maybe I would like. Please and thank you ❤️
Jan 6, 2016
Cecile C.
Hey, I recommend "I am Malala". It's very inspiring I just loved it! 😊
Jan 6, 2016
Savannah H.
If I stay by Gale Forman and leftovers by Tom Protta.
Jan 6, 2016
Christine L.
Quiet by Susan Cain. You will never look at the world the same.
Jan 6, 2016
Chloe N.
The great gatsby is one of my favorites! As well as Life In Motion by misty copeland. And a very very good book which I would suggest if your into a creepyish mystery book is Night Film.
Jan 6, 2016
Chloe N.
Oh! And all of the Harry Potter books. You can never fail with Harry Potter. Just got done reading the series for the third time. And a good kinda romantic "gooshy" book is the Selection series! AND another good book is Perks Of Being A Wallfllower. Also if you want more of an exciting adventure book, The Rook is a good one!
Jan 6, 2016
Gaby S.
I'm also a book worm..thanks for this post 🙏🏼❤️
Jan 6, 2016
L D.
The Fault in our stars, I am Malala , life of pi, and you can also just look in a local book store
Jan 7, 2016
Rachel M.
You HAVE to read the Mortal Instruments series!
Jan 7, 2016
Sarah H.
I love the I Am Number Four Series, Eleanor and Park, A Little Princess, and Makeup Manual by Bobbi Brown.
Jan 7, 2016
Jazzlyn W.
CRANK and GLASS by Ellen Hopkins. I never look at anything the same, and it is such a tragic love/life story. Also, Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler is AMAZING, totally recommend it if you love a good typical teenage life drama 😂
Jan 7, 2016
Sarah L.
All the Harry Potter books. Obviously. I'd suggest Little Women. The Selection Series. The Shatter Me Series, it's fantastic. Looking for Alaska, by John Green. If I stay. Ruby Red.