Grande Pro Volume 3$175
Turn every eye look into a work of art.
Inspired by the laws of color theory, Grande Pro Volume 3 features 30 shades of eye shadow in a full spectrum of color. This collection of rich, pigment-packed matte shadows lets you choose from a rainbow of hues to take your makeup to a new level of artistry, whether you’re a makeup beginner or a seasoned pro.
- Afloat: deep navy with a matte finish
- Thunder: pitch black with a matte finish
- Montane: deep hunter green with a matte finish
- Chestnut: deep chocolate brown with a matte finish
- Cider: warm reddish brown with a matte finish
- Russet: soft golden brown with a matte finish
- Ultramarine: rich royal blue with a matte finish
- Pacific: deep teal with a matte finish
- Matcha: soft olive green with a matte finish
- Watermelon: rich raspberry with a matte finish
- Zest: soft burnt orange with a matte finish
- Pollen: soft yellow with a matte finish
- Cornflower: cornflower blue with a matte finish
- Teal: soft teal with a matte finish
- Lucky: medium green with a matte finish
- Blood Orange: rich crimson with a matte finish
- Ember: rich terracotta with a matte finish
- Daisy: soft honey with a matte finish
- Mist: soft blue-grey with a matte finish
- Pistachio: pistachio with a matte finish
- Sprout: soft lime green with a matte finish
- Chilli: deep rich red with a matte finish
- Creamsicle: cider with a matte finish
- Tweety: pale honey with a matte finish
- Powder: powder blue with a matte finish
- Mint: light teal with a matte finish
- Khaki: army green with a matte finish
- Toasted: medium reddish brown with a matte finish
- Cake: light golden brown with a matte finish
- Muffin: pale yellow with a matte finish
Why It's Special
Featuring a diverse range of shades, this shadow collection is perfect for adding natural dimension to eyes or designing avant-garde, editorial looks—the choice is yours.
A beauty industry-favorite formula.
Experience the rich pigment and superior blendability that makes Viseart’s eye shadow formula a cult-favorite.
Convertible palette design.
The unique convertible design goes from slim, portable palette to upright easel in a snap. Removable magnetic pans and a full-sized mirror are just the cherry on top.
How To Use
Open the palette and flip it back to convert it into an easel. Load up an eyeshadow brush with product and sweep it over the eyelid, into the crease, or up to the brow bone.
- Size: 1.7 oz / 50 ml
- Limited edition
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsVictoria V. Apr 17, 2020
For the ultimate color payoff
A rainbow palette to end all all rainbow palettes! I bought thus during the gift card event and it is everything i expected and more. I got it because i already own editorial brights and that palette is my HG. So this is the big momma of that palette in a way. With the variety of colors already in this all matte palette, i love that you can combine shades to create an entirely new color without it getting muddy. Its a pricey palette, but its worth it considering the formula, blendability, and color payoff. I am going to be using this for many more years to come.7 found this helpful.Monica M. Apr 25, 2020
If ur pro mua must have if not too expensive
Look I purchased this palette during the virus 2020. I wanted something different and it sure is. I thought it would be bigger for 175. But it’s practical for traveling. Love the stand and mirror. But too expensive for fallout. Don’t get me wrong colors pop I love Mattes but dang I over paid. Since watching what they really do to makeup returns I will just bite the bullet and keep it. From now on since I am only doing my own makeup I’m no longer buying palettes. I mean the James Charles has more colors and it’s way cheaper. Color is amazing but careful with fallout in pan. A lot of product will go into air. I am no linger a Viseart fan. Too pricy and I’m just a regular girl. Not a pro. Alyssa Edwards palette has similar colors. But not this many to choose. We spend so much money on eyeshadow nowadays. Last year it was the Natasha DENONA 28 for 240. Biggest regret. I hardly used it. Sold it to someone for 40. With this palette I’m keeping. Look folks ur better off going to MAC and picking out what you want. Go create your own. Be safe folks. Take care of our planet. Peace.5 found this helpful.Anise X. Apr 07, 2020
The best palette ever?
It has quickly become a go-to, not just for loud looks which it is clearly suited to but also for adjusting and complementing the hues of other eyeshadows. When an eyeshadow looks completely different in the pan compared to on the eye, you can use these as an enhancement, to get what you expected. Eg. moss green eyeshadow which looks grey on my eye for whatever reason I can blend in a bit of a bright green to get that colour saturation, without even looking like there was a super bright colour involved... Same with the perfect sandy beige colour that I'm searching for, with this I can add a little dab of one or more of the yellows and can easily adjust the hue of another neutral brownish eyeshadow.
And I was also not expecting to find my holy grail of dark navy eyeshadow in here. Its dreamy, and again with a bit of bright blue easily adjusted for a versility.
So much fun, I love it.4 found this helpful.Cory M. Apr 01, 2020
I bought the Viseart grande pro set during the gift card event last week. My palettes arrived within 5 days per the usual speedy shipping I get with Beautylish. This palette is absolutely gorgeous, rich in pigment and blends just as you’d expect coming from Viseart. This is the perfect companion to the other two Grande Pro palettes. I’ve been wearing them non-stop and can’t get enough Viseart!3 found this helpful.