Mini Tropic Palette$25
About Natasha Denona Mini Tropic Palette
Discover vivid shades inspired by island living with the Mini Tropic Palette by Natasha Denona. It’s the perfect palette for at home or on-the-go with its compact size and bold color scheme for multiple makeup looks. The limited edition Mini Tropic Palette features five bright shades in matte, metallic, and shimmer finishes.
About The Shades
- Mint Frost 170S: sheer mint with a shimmer finish
- Exotic 171M: emerald green with a metallic finish
- Laguna 172CM: bright blue with a matte finish
- Tiger Lily 173M: deep sapphire with a metallic finish
- Zena 174CM: lilac purple with a matte finish
Why It’s Special
- Ultra-blendable, pigment-packed eyeshadow formula with the opacity of a cream and the silky feel of a powder
- Super-saturated pigments deliver an intense color payoff that stays vibrant—no fading, creasing, or smudging—even without primer
- Mix, match, and layer to your heart’s content—these shadows play together nicely for can’t-miss combinations
How To Use
For matte shades, apply with a fluffy eyeshadow brush for a blended look or a detail brush for precision. For metallic shades, apply with a dry brush for a subtle finish or damp brush for a foiled finish.
- Size: 0.8 g x 5
- Limited edition
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsGrande D. Jun 30, 2020
Cute and fun
I liked the color scheme of this, which was different than most of the ND palettes I had seen. 2 B’s-blend..bold. The pigment was good, I didn’t have any problems with patchiness, no fading. The mattes were bold and stayed true to their color on my 50 year old skin. At a glance, one can easily get at least four looks from this palette. For the price, I would easily say this is a win. For Natasha stans, I think this is a nice addition to your collection of her palettes. It’s cute, fun, portable and you can get some cute looks with the color scheme.2 found this helpful.