Mini Star Palette$25
About Natasha Denona Mini Star Palette
Discover star-studded shades with the Mini Star Palette by Natasha Denona. It’s the perfect palette for at home or on-the-go with its compact size and gorgeous color scheme for multiple makeup looks. This mini-sized version of Natasha’s Star Palette features five must-have shades in matte, metallic, sparkling, and duochrome finishes.
About The Shades
- Orion 105DC: deep blue brown with a duochrome finish
- Atik 117CM: sandy beige with a matte finish
- Bellatrix 103M: rose gold with a metallic finish
- Earth 102CM: dark chocolate brown with a matte finish
- Cosmo 109K: golden olive with a sparkling finish
Why It’s Special
- Ultra-blendable, pigment-packed eye shadow formula with the opacity of a cream and the silky feel of a powder
- Super-saturated pigments deliver an intense color payoff that stays vibrant—no fading, creasing, or smudging—even without primer
- Mix, match, and layer to your heart’s content—these shadows play together nicely for can’t-miss combinations
How To Use
For matte shades, apply with a fluffy eyeshadow brush for a blended look or a detail brush for precision. For metallic shades, apply with a dry brush for a subtle finish or damp brush for a foiled finish.
- Size: 0.8 g x 5
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsVeera S. Jul 09, 2020
Lovely shades, not impressed with the formula
I absolutely adore the shade selection in the palette, and the small size is very convenient. However, the shadows themselves are nothing special when it comes to performance. The mattes don't blend particularly well, and the shimmers crease and fade away within a couple of hours of application (even with primer underneath).8 found this helpful.