Mini Retro Palette$25
About Natasha Denona Mini Retro Palette
Mini palette featuring five dreamy colors for romantic retro looks. The shades include a dazzling neutral duo-chrome, a velvety metallic gray, two creamy neutral mattes, and a rosy pink metallic— inspired by the color theme of the 60s. Perfect for a soft pastel look & everyday wear.
About The Shades
- Galaxia- light nude with green and blue sparks (Existing shade in Star Eyeshadow Palette)
- Industrial- green taupe with silver reflects (Existing shade in 28 Eyeshadow Palette)
- '60s- greenish grey (NEW shade)
- Vintage Taupe- antique rose (Existing shade in Tropic Eyeshadow Palette)
- Pixie- pink with champagne shift (NEW shade)
Why It’s Special
- Ultra-blendable, pigment-packed eye shadow formula with the opacity of a cream and the silky feel of a powder
- Super-saturated pigments deliver an intense color payoff that stays vibrant—no fading, creasing, or smudging—even without primer
- Mix, match, and layer to your heart’s content—these shadows play together nicely for can’t-miss combinations
How To Use
For matte shades, apply with a fluffy eyeshadow brush for a blended look or a detail brush for precision. For metallic shades, apply with a dry brush for a subtle finish or damp brush for a foiled finish.
- Size: 0.8 g x 5
- Talc-Free *Phthalate-Free
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsRoxanne C. Aug 08, 2020
One of my favorite eyeshadow brands
I love all of Natasha’s Mini’s. Probably except 2. I slept on this one and it went out of stock everywhere. When I saw it at Beautylish I jumped on it. This one is very wearable. I’m on the medium skin tone and all of the colors show up on my skin. The color combination allows me to create looks using all the shadows. The quality is good all shadows performed well. I can see myself reaching for this pallette multiple times, easily.1 found this helpful.Brooke P. Last week
Beautiful Colors, but creases...
While this palette is beautiful, even more so in person, the shades crease on me no matter what base I use. None of my Natasha Denona palettes have ever done that. My lids tend to be oily but a good base still keeps my eye makeup looking perfect all day. Definitely a disappointment, because this would have been a great every day palette for me to wear to work.