Red Roses Cologne$144
About Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne
The essence of modern romance. Inspired by a voluptuous blend of seven of the world's most exquisite roses. With crushed violet leaves and a hint of lemon, it unfolds like a bouquet of freshly cut flowers. Clear and romantic.
Why It’s Special
- Top note: Lemon adds a mouth-watering, juicy freshness, opening the fragrance with a citrus brightness
- Heart note: An accord inspired by seven of the world's most exquisite roses, with facets that range from fruity and citrusy to green and spicy, creates an outstanding bouquet with a rich, velvety character
- Base note: Honeycomb, with its smooth, rich accents of beeswax, brings an addictive sweetness to the fragrance
How to Use
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck, and pulse points. Your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on. Wear alone or combine with another fragrance for a tailor-made scent.
Fragrance Combining Tips
- Red Roses adds a clear rose accent to any fragrance
- To add warmth, layer it with Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne
- To add freshness, layer with Blackberry & Bay Cologne or Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne
- Sizes: 30 ml; 100 ml
Wrapped with Finesse
Each Jo Malone London purchase comes nestled in an iconic cream gift box tied with a ribbon. Leave a lasting impression, whether you’re giving a gift or indulging yourself.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.This product ships via ground shipping. Orders containing this product will take longer to arrive. At this time, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii, or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsSam J. Jun 02, 2021
I smell like a rich, decadent, exspensive bouquet of red roses. How roses from a florist smell, feel, and look better than what you find at the grocery store. I was a hardcore fan of Lush's Rose Jam... This smells soooooo much better. Just roses, no baby powder. It's NOT an old lady smell. My only complaint is I wish it came in a smaller travel friendly size for my purse.