Blackberry & Bay Cologne$142
About Jo Malone London Blackberry & Bay Cologne
Childhood memories of blackberry picking. A burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blended with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. Vibrant and verdant.
Why It’s Special
- Top note: Juicy blackcurrant buds add a fruity, slightly tart accent, while bucco tree essence suggests the lively, crunchy-green character of blackberry leaves
- Heart note: An accord based on the natural note galbanum brings vegetal brightness and a wonderful green quality to the fragrance
- Base note: Cedarwood’s dry character imbues the base with charismatic intensity
How to Use
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck, and pulse points. Your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on. Wear alone or combine with another fragrance for a tailor-made scent.
Fragrance Combining Tips
- Blackberry & Bay brings a vibrant, juicy depth to any fragrance
- To add warmth, layer it with Orange Blossom Cologne or Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne
- To add freshness, layer it with Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne or English Oak & Redcurrant Cologne
- Sizes: 30 ml; 100 ml
Wrapped with Finesse
Each Jo Malone London purchase comes nestled in an iconic cream gift box tied with a ribbon. Leave a lasting impression, whether you’re giving a gift or indulging yourself.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.This product ships via ground shipping. Orders containing this product will take longer to arrive. At this time, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii, or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsTeamEmily P. Mar 16, 2019
My favorite spring fragrance...
I always wanted to be the type of girl that would have a signature scent, and I thought I'd have to try a million and one perfumes before I found it until I purchased this scent. I personally love the 30 mL version because it is still small enough to throw this into my purse and use this to freshen up if I'm going out later or if I want a quick pick me up. I love the freshness of this scent and really enjoy the hint of sweetness that the blackberry adds while still having the freshness of the bay scent.
Pro tip: I've recently tried layering this scent along with the Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne and it automatically transforms this scent to a warm and enticing scent.2 found this helpful.Margaret W. Apr 24, 2020
Too masculine for my liking
This hasn’t turned out to be my favorite Jo Malone cologne. It’s not terrible, but it does smell quite masculine to me right after I put it on. Once it dries down, it’s a bit more feminine and doesn’t bother me as much. It must be my body chemistry.1 found this helpful.