Orange Blossom Cologne$142
About Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Cologne
A shimmering garden oasis. Clementine flower sparkles over a heart of orange blossom and water lily, with warm undertones of orris and balsamic vetiver. Pure delight.
Why It’s Special
- Top note: A sparkling floral accord of clementine flower that opens the fragrance with bittersweet transparency
- Heart note: White lilac has a subtle, spicy facet that enhances the shimmering blossoms
- Base note: Elegant, woody, and powdery, orriswood adds a sophisticated softness
How to Use
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck, and pulse points. Your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on. Wear alone or combine with another fragrance for a tailor-made scent.
Fragrance Combining Tips
- Orange Blossom brightens any fragrance with a shimmering floral bouquet
- To add warmth, layer it with Peony & Blush Suede Cologne or Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Cologne Intense
- To add freshness, layer it with Basil & Neroli Cologne
- Sizes: 30 ml; 100 ml
Wrapped with Finesse
Each Jo Malone London purchase comes nestled in an iconic cream gift box tied with a ribbon. Leave a lasting impression, whether you’re giving a gift or indulging yourself.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.This product ships via ground shipping. Orders containing this product will take longer to arrive. At this time, we are unable to ship this item to Alaska and Hawaii, or to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsDena R. Dec 29, 2018
Great for Layering with Others
Instead of other orange blossom fragrances that smell more like the fruit than its preceding flower, Jo Malone's version doesn't disappoint. I used to collect the orange blossom petals from our gardens for my mom to dry into tea and this perfume brings me back to those moments immediately. It smells so natural and not synthetic at all. I layer this on top of the Pomegranate Noir and I smell like a veritable garden of Eden.4 found this helpful.TeamElle L. Mar 14, 2019
Special and different scent
This is my to-go perfume now. It reminds me of my childhood growing up near an orange orchard.1 found this helpful.