a pictorial for a flawless face
1. i preped my skin with a face primer (already did my eye makeup)
2. with a green concealer i covered red spots, and with a pink concealer i covered my blue undereye circles. and blended it
3. i used a foundation on my T-zone thats my skin color, and one shade darker foundation on the outside of my face and under my cheeks. and blended it
4. i putted concealer under my eyes thats the same color ask my skintone. and blend it.
5. i putted a lighter concealer on the bridge of my nose, chin, above upper lip and a bit on the forhead to highlight.
6. i added some powder, blush and setting spray, and thats the finished look.
- Added Oct 07, 2013