For holiday orders and gift items needed by Tuesday, December 24, please place your order on or before the dates and times listed below.
We recommend placing your order sooner than later due to uncontrollable circumstances with our shipping partners (such as weather delays or seasonal overload). Orders placed after these deadlines may or may not arrive on or before December 24.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
1. For the purpose of this tutorial, I'm starting off with a clean eye with no eyeshadow.
2. Prime your lids with eyeshadow primer. Eyeshadow primer will help the eyeliner last throughout the day and decreases the chance of your eyeliner from transferring to your upper lids. (Definitely reccommended for those with oily lids!)
3. Curl your lashes. Curling your lashes helps open your eyes in order to find your eye shape and how high (or low?) you want your wing.
4. Start by lining your eyes from the center. Do thin, small strokes until you reach the outer end of your eye.
5. Create a line on the outer edge of your eye by carefully placing your eyeliner pencil at an angle.
6. Connect the end of the wing back to the outer edge of your eye. Fill to desired thickness.
7. Line the inner part of your lid using a thin stroke to connect towards the middle. The inner corner of your eye should be thinner compared to the outer corner of your eye to create an illusion of bigger eyes.
8. Some product from your liquid liner may have caught onto your lashes but that's okay! Apply mascara as you would.
And that's it!