Contouring can really change and enhance your features!
1. Prep your face by applying the foundation of your choice in your actual shade as a base and to cover up any imperfections that you may want to conceal.
2. Choose a concealer that is 2-3 shades lighter than your actual foundation to highlight and bring forward the features you want to enhance.
3. Apply the lighter concealer to the high points on your face which include; the bridge of your nose, forehead, under your eyes (create a triangle shape to really bring our your cheekbones), cupids bow (area above your top lip) and chin. This will create a longer or more oval shaped face.
4. Choose a concealer that is 2-3 shades darker than your foundation to contour your face. This step makes the areas on your face that you do want to be so noticeable recede and create an even more oval shape that is desirable to most individuals. Apply this to the sides of your nose to make your nose appear more straight and thin, around the circumference of your face, and between your ear and mouth to create the perfect contour to enhance your cheekbones.
Tip: Cheek Contour: Place your thumb at the top of your ear where your ear meets the side of your face. You will feel the protrusion of your cheek bone, this is where you want to start your contour. Take your index finger and point it towards the edge of your mouth, the line that your fingers create is here your contour should be placed.
5. After your highlight and contour is placed, take a damp sponge and blend everything together. Be sure to stipple or pounce the sponge along the face so you don't smudge everything together and loose the effect of the contouring.
6. After you have perfectly blended everything together, set everything with a powder. Set your highlight with a lighter powder and your contour in a slightly darker colour.
7. You can then add some colour and define your contour and highlight even more with a blush and add a highlight along your cheekbones.
Hope this helps! :)
New Year's Eve Makeup Tutorial
by Jasmine P.
No Tool Nail Art! 5 Nail Art Designs & Ideas...
by SaraBeautyCorner S.
Tutorial ♡ Easy & Basic Pin-Up Look
by Shannon H.
South Indian Bridal Makeup - Andhra /Telugu...
by Nita P.
Toothpick Nail Art! 5 Nail Art Ideas & Designs...
by SaraBeautyCorner S.