leopard eyes is actually easy to do but it requires patience.
1. apply eye shadow primer on both lids.
2. apply bright iridescent gold shadow from lid to brow. I used Kat Von d's in devotion.
3. in the crease I used Yves saint laurents quad #8 medium brown.
4. in outer corner I used dark brown in Yves saint Laurent.
5. then using Chanel liquid liner I applied small circles and dots all over lid. then applied along my lid to inner and outer corner.
6. black eyeliner on waterline.
7. Chanel volume mascara
8. chanel rouge coco lipstick in shade Gabrielle.
- Added Feb 21, 2013