Bold And Beautiful Eyes
How to go from a soft beautiful look to a BOLD dramatic look using @ANASTASIABEVERLYHILLS BOLD & BEAUTIFUL KIT which includes -Vol. 1 Bold Brows and Vol.2 Beautiful eyes.
•Using the Vol. 1 Bold Brows:
1. Brush the brows
2. Using the angled brush, apply the eyebrow wax to the brows (this allows for the hairs to stay in place as well as the brow powder to adhere)
3. With the angled brush, apply the brow powder to the brows. (I used the High Arch stencil from Anastasia, not included in set, to help guide me)
4. Once you have your desired eyebrow shapeTweeze any hairs outside of the powdered area.
• Using the Vol. 2 Beautiful Eyes
(First I used soft ochre paint pot, eyeshadow primer)
1. Use the lightest shade on the brow bone to highlight
2. Apply the medium brown eyeshadow to the crease and blend
3. Apply the soft pink/coral color to the lid
4. Apply the darkest color to the outer V of the eye and blend in a tiny bit.
NOW TO PUMP IT UP!
Look 1: just added mascara and softly lined the eye with an angled brush and the darkest color in the Beautiful Eyes palette.
Look 2: Just darkened the eyeliner using A black eyeliner pencil
Look 3: Line the lower lash line using a black eyeliner pencil and smudge out with your finger
Look 4: Added @houseoflashes Femme Fatale lashes for a touch of flirtyness!
Look 5: blend up and out the black eyeliner pencil and use the darkest eyeshadow from the Beautiful Eyes palette to smoke out the look. Using the same eyeshadow smoke out the bottom lash line. To glam things up a bit, you can add a touch of your favorite glitter. (I used @Eyekandycosmetics Sprinkles in Honey Drop)
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM ✨💎@ANASTASIABEVERLYHILLS💎✨
- Added Feb 18, 2013