DIY Hair Dye Remover
End result of my DIY or Do It Yourself Hair Dye Remover Mask. :)
Makeup on the left is my take on Doll Eyes Makeup. :> See how circle lens and eyeliner makes so much difference? :> I'll blog on how to do this look soon. :>
I got the instructions from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yG...
At first, I was hesitant if this would work but after trying it on my hair, I noticed that it really does yield amazing results. :> So thank you so much to Nicole from Youtube. :)
40 tablets of Vitamin C crushed into dust
3 pumps of Shampoo
2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut oil
1) Pour the Vitamin C into any bowl, together with the shampoo and coconut oil.
2) Mix the product into a paste and make sure there are no lumps.
3) Apply the product evenly on damp hair. Not entirely wet or dry, just the right dampness of hair would do. (You can opt to shampoo your hair first and towel dry it in the process)
4) Clip the hair into place and cover it with a shower cap.
5) Leave the product on from 30 mins to 2 hours depending on how dark your hair is.
6) Shampoo out the mask and condition your hair accordingly.
7) Blowdry or just style your hair in any way you want.
My hair was dyed from Golden Blonde to Dark Brown. If you see my other photos, my hair looks entirely black. I tried so many ways to get the color out but it wont work. You can base it from my tweets that nothing washes out the color. I thought it turned brown but it didn't. Only my roots were lighter, and so I tried a home remedy for this. I was surprised by how much it works, so I'll definitely recommend this to others as well. Just make sure you apply treatment every time you feel like doing something with your hair. GOOD LUCK! ♥
For a much more detailed post, check out my blog by clicking the link below:
- Added Dec 09, 2012