PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Follow me on Instagram! I am cosmeticcouturier
Follow my sister in Instagram. She is Jessiemcd_photography
I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand on my channel, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
Product Cruelty Free Status Answer Key:
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
Everything shown was purchased by myself. Thoughts and opinions are my own.
My earrings are from The Icing.
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Brightening Serum (*V)
2. Gabriel Eye Primer in Neutral (*V)
3. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: (CF)
-Heaven eye shadow
-Velvet Revolver eye shadow
-Sexpresso eye shadow
-Erotica eye shadow
-Honey Pot eye shadow
4. Inglot Liquid Eyeliner #25 (V)
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
6. Inglot Long & Curly Mascara (CF)
7. Ardell Color Impact Lashes in Demi Wispies in Wine (V, 100% human hair)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation #43 (V)
2. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation #45 (V)
3. Inglot AMC Cream Concealer #63 (V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
5. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tweak (CF)
6. Too Faced Beach Bunny California In A Compact Deep Bronzing Powder (CF)
7. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (CF)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner #72 (V)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #785 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #781 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Yellow Bambu Brush #955 (V)