PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Follow me on Instagram! I am cosmeticcouturier
Follow my sister in Instagram. She is Jessiemcd_photography
I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
Product Cruelty Free Status Answer Key:
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
Everything shown was purchased by myself. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics were gifted in a swap or exchange of products with Veggie Beauty. I am not being paid or featured by any companies for this review. Thoughts and opinions are my own. No copyright material was used to create this video.
Music by Coma Cimena "Monica"
My earrings are from The Icing.
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Brightening Serum (V)
2. Gabriel Eye Primer in Neutral (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Eye Pencil in Wipeout (*V)
4. Inglot AMC eye shadow in #50 (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow #461 (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow #351 (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow #361 (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow #54 (CF)
9. Inglot eye shadow #465 (CF)
10. Inglot eye shadow #64 (CF)
11. Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner #31 (CF)
12. Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (V)
13. Inglot eye shadow #491 (CF)
14. Gabriel Mascara in Black (*V)
15. Ardell Demi Wispies in Wine (V, 100% human hair)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation #43 (V)
2. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Cream Concealer in Light Medium (CF)
3. Too Faced Aqua Bunny Splash Proof Cream Bronzer (CF)
4. Tarte Maracuja Airbrush Blush in Shimmering Peach (CF)
5. Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Kitten Shimmer (CF)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner #67 (CF)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #104 (CF)
3. Inglot Sleek Lipgloss #35 (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #777 (V)
2. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #785 (V)
4. Sally's Pointed Angled Brush (V)
5. Sephora Pro Bent Liner Brush #23 (V)
6. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #942 (V)
Links For Shops:
Get Inglot: http://www.inglotcosmetics.com/
Get Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
Get Bdellium Tools: http://bdelliumtools.com/