in this video I show you what drugstore products to use for all day wear with minimal to no touch-ups required! It is a natural look that can be worn by everyone!
Show More in this video I show you what drugstore products to use for all day wear with minimal to no touch-ups required! It is a natural look that can be worn by everyone!
Let me know below: Are you still in school? What kind of makeup looks do you go for? If not in school, what kind of looks do you wear in the workplace?
- E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Nude
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt
- Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
- Wet n Wild Mega Liner in Brown
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation Dry/Normal in Buff
- Essence Stay All Day 16 hr concealer
- L'oreal True Match Crayon Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
- Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
- E.l.f. Eyebrow kit in Dark
- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara Waterproof
- Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
- Essence Stay with Me Lipgloss in My Favorite Milkshake
Check out these videos!
Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Glosses Review
3 Minute Makeup Challenge!
July Favorites | 2013
My Skincare Routine!
Have your own channel? Want to become a partner!?
Apply with my network! It's fun :)
Sign up for my favorite beauty subscription service, Ipsy, here!
Sigma Affiliate Link | I love the F82 and Mrs Bunny Set !
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are my own and no compensation has ever been received in return for a review or for featuring a product. I promise to always be honest with you! :)
Audio Files provided by Audiomicro.com
Back to School Makeup Tutorial - Drugstore...
by Sonia C.
DRUGSTORE + AFFORDABLE BACK TO SCHOOL MAKEUP +...
by Genecia S.
Five minute Back to School Makeup Using only...
by Olivia C.
Back to School Makeup Tutorial! Glowy + Fresh |...
by Chloe L.
Back To School: Drugstore Makeup Tutorial!
by Chloe L.