To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE CLICK TO EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK TO EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
If you interested, go to my blog to check out my hair growth, and going blonder! Here is a direct link to the post update on my hair: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/12/new-hair-update-blonds-have-mor...
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: I am not being paid or featured for this video. All products were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Dita (*V), with Orly Nail Lacquer in Miss Conduct (*V) on top.
My earrings are from Claires.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy "Foiled Again!" Mixing Medium (*V)
4. Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux (V)
5. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette: (CF)
-Spotlight eye shadow
-Cocoa Star eye shadow
-Eclipse eye shadow
6. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Versailles (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Harlot (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Eiffel (*V)
9. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in In The Buff (*V)
10. Tarte skinny smolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Moonstone Brown (CF)
11. Tarte Waterproof Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
12. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara (CF)
13. Ardell Double Up False Lashes in #205 (V, 100% human hair)
14. LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V)
15. LIT Glitter in Rich & Famous Solid/Size #2 (*V)
16. LIT Glitter in Barbie Shops Shimmer/Size #2 (*V)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #41 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Stila Custom Color Blush in Coral (V)
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (CF)
5. Too Faced Snow Bunny Highlighter/Bronzer (CF)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #72 (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #156 *pearl (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
2. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #781 (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #785 (V)
5. Sedona Midnight Lace Brush in #480 (V)