PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: I am not being paid or featured for this video. All opinions are my own.
On my nails is Butter London Nail Lacquer in Blowing Raspberries (*V)
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte-Camille/Sand-Shimmer (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Baguette (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Chateau (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Louvre (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Come What May (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Harlot (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy eye shadow in Ice Princess (*V)
9. Too Faced 3 Way Lashlining Tool Eyeliner (V)
10. Pumpkin & Poppy gel liner in Rhett Eyeliner (*V)
11. Too Faced Size Queen Multi Dimensional Mascara (CF)
1. Inglot AMC Cream Foundation in #25 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy eye cream highlighter in Debutante (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy blush in Kimber (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Little Rock Highlighter (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
1. Hurraw Lip Balm in Grapefruit (*V)
2. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Lip Pencil in Playboy Mommy (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Moisturizing Lipgloss in Abernathy (*V)
1. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #761 (V)
3. Sedona Midnight Lace Kabuki (V)