To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
How-to : HD Perfect Eyebrow Make-up Tutorial
Show More How-to : HD Perfect Eyebrow Make-up Tutorial
- Pick up a shade that is either too dark for you or too light. Both don't look good.
- Draw straight lines around your entire eyebrows. (you can do that softly only under your brows)
- Use a concealer all around your brows. (this is not a drag queen make-up nor a theatrical one, it's an HD looking brow look that you wanna go for)
- Use a concealer that is 3 to 4 shades lighter than your natural skin colour. (especially if you are a woman of colour, this is gonna make your brows pop off your face in an ugly way)
- Create a fake arch to your brow (if you don't have it, don't fake it !)
- Use a black gel liner.
- Over-pluck your eyebrows to the point where you only have a fine line left (I did it when I was teenager and it never grew back ! :()
- Wanna make your brows 100% symmetrical and the same (it's impossible and perfect symmetry is not cute when it comes to brows)
- Use a concealer slightly lighter than your natural skin colour or the same as your skin colour.
- Apply some concealer under the outside part of your brows and blend it out !
- Use short strokes to fill in your brows.
- Make the outside part of your brows darker that the inside part.
- Set your brows in place with some brow gel or hair spray.
- Make your brows lighter or darker depending on what's on your eyes ! (a dark eye make-up needs clean defined brows)
Where should your brows start/end ?
- I don't always believe in the old trick (corners of your noise, end the eye, ...) for reference. What I can say is that the closer to your nose your brows begin, the thinner your nose is gonna look and the closest your eyes will look. The opposite does the opposite. But please don't go for a unibrow look... For the end, it all depends what type of brows you like. I love 40's brows so I make mine quite long, thin and flat. For the arch, you will see if it looks good or bad, trust me...
Some brunettes who have dark natural full brows :
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrQCyZ9Lht4 (and please subscribe to Jordan ! He is an amazing pro MUA)
Another good brow tutorial (especially for people who have sparse brows like me) :
Don't forget to subscribe, it's free ! :)
My blog : http://clairemakeupstudio.blogspot.fr/
My twitter : http://twitter.com/clairemupstudio
My Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/ClaireMakeupStudio
My beautylish : http://www.beautylish.com/clairemakeupstudio
Music by Florrie : http://florrie.com/