Great more videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95SByVHa00&list=UULPN755EcXg3Wa_PrwW0kNQ
Show More Great more videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95SByVHa00&list=UULPN755EcXg3Wa_PrwW0kNQ
Check out my cute & sweet Valentines Water Marble Tutorial. I'd love to know what you have planned for Valentines. And FYI, more looks to come!
Products Used: Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy & Top Coat - OPI Top Coat
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure -- Ivory Skull
China Glaze -- Rich & Famous
China Glaze -- Red Satin
1. Pour room temperature water into a disposable cup or a glass cup or even a shot glass, almost to the top. Open all bottles of polish and place them within reach. The reason you have your nail polishes ready is because you will have to work fairly quickly.
2. Drop one or two drops of polish onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should spread out and make a circle on the water. If it drops to the bottom without creating a circle on the surface, try a different nail polish. This color is your base color for the marble effect, meaning it will show the most. (Try not to hold your brush to high or the polish will drop to the bottom and also use a polish that is thin) FYI, thicker nail polishes tend to have problems spreading in the water.
3. Drop one or two drops of your second color of nail polish on top of your base color. It should create a smaller circle on top of your base color. (Another tip, if you polish doesn't spread easily you can also try to shake your cup or glass a bit to help the process)
4. Continue with each color that you would like to add to the effect. You can use many colors or you can use only two or three colors, repeating each color at least once in the same order.
5. Drag the tip of an orange stick/tooth pick/safety pin through the circles of polish to create the marble effect. Begin at the center and drag the tip toward the outer edge. Reverse this for more swirls.
6. Insert your nail. The nail polish will adhere to your nail.
7. Use a Q-Tip or an orange stick/tooth picks to remove the excess nail polish on top of the water. Carefully remove tape or use nail polish remover and cotton swabs to clean around your nail.
8. Wait for your nail to completely dry and apply a top coat.
This is both fun and creative and simple once you get the hang of it, I hope you enjoy this video, because I enjoyed making and sharing my skill with you.
Music: I used royalty free music from http://www.danosongs.com, the song is called Skies by Dano Songs
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● L I N K S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
T W I T T E R: http://twitter.com/dearnatural62
I N S T A G R A M: http://followgram.me/dearnatural62
P I N T E R E S T: http://pinterest.com/dearnatural62/
F A C E B O O K: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dear-Natural62/182511911811660
S U B S C R I B E: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?feature=iv&add_user=dearnatural62
S U B S C R I B E: http://www.youtube.com/dearnatural
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● P L A Y L I S T S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
MUST WATCH VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE34DBED73521D937
WATER MARBLE SHOUT OUTS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20CB727D9F5D7A3B
HAIR (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6AFA11D53E0B213C
MAKEUP (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL106C0F5D3377CBD4
NAILS (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF34B6EECC88BFE2D
GIVEAWAY (Past & Current): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF2AF53183DA36DDC
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● C O N T A C T ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
✉ For business inquiries, email me at email@example.com
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● D I S C L A I M E R S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
The products used in this video were not given to me, with no obligation for a positive review. I was not compensated by any company for any of my views; my opinions are always 100% honest and real! If any music was used in this video, it was provided by a royalty free link and further acknowledgement was provided in this description box.
Dearnatural62 Water Marble Tips Trick How To Tutorial Howto Art Style Haul
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Reverse French Braid
by Vanessa C.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
★HOW TO TWIST WATERFALL BRAID FOR SHORT MEDIUM...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Water Marble nail Tutorial
by Karen P.