PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased almost all of the color cosmetic products mentioned in this video. Bdellium Tools has provided the makeup brushes, I am not sponsored or affiliated with Bdellium Tools.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #218A "I Need A Refresh-Mint."
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (V)
2. Inglot eye shadow in #493 (CF)
3. Inglot eye shadow in #362 *matte (CF)
4. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (V)
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric (V)
6. Inglot eye shadow in #70 (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #453 (CF)
8. Kiss Lashes in #04 (V, 100% human hair)
9. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
1. Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Halo (V, *paraben free)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Full Coverage Foundation in Cashew (*V)
3. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
4. Too Faced Bronzer in Sun Bunny (CF)
5. Too Faced Highlighter in Sun Powder (CF)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Illegal
2. Dagoba Certified Organic Chocolate Lip Balm in Roseberry (CF)
3. Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick in #902C
4. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Champagne Room (CF)
Natural Lip Balms by Dagoba:http://www.ecolips.com/
Get Bdellium Tools New Line of Yellow Bambu Brushes at: