For holiday orders and gift items needed by Friday, December 22, please place your order on or before the dates and times listed below.
We recommend placing your order sooner than later due to uncontrollable circumstances with our shipping partners (such as weather delays or seasonal overload). Orders placed after these deadlines may or may not arrive on or before December 22.
|US||Tuesday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Thursday, December 14th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 22.
|US||Thursday, December 14th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Inglot eye shadow in #111R (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #112R (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow in #115R (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow in #114R (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #494 (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow in #453 (CF)
9. Inglot Gel Liner in #77 (CF)
10. Inglot eye shadow in #65 (CF)
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
12. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
13. Red Cherry Lashes in #415 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Truly Outrageous Blush in Kimber (*V)
2. Fyrinnae Highlighter in In The Spotlight (*V)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V)
1. Fyrinnae: http://www.fyrinnae.com/
2. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy/
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
2. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #769 (V)
5. ELF Studio Stipple Brush (V)
Sigma Affiliate Link: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=189753
Bdellium Tools: http://bdelliumtools.com/