PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Inglot eye shadow in #111R (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #112R (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow in #115R (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow in #114R (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #494 (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow in #453 (CF)
9. Inglot Gel Liner in #77 (CF)
10. Inglot eye shadow in #65 (CF)
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
12. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
13. Red Cherry Lashes in #415 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Truly Outrageous Blush in Kimber (*V)
2. Fyrinnae Highlighter in In The Spotlight (*V)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V)
1. Fyrinnae: http://www.fyrinnae.com/
2. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy/
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
2. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #769 (V)
5. ELF Studio Stipple Brush (V)
Sigma Affiliate Link: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=189753
Bdellium Tools: http://bdelliumtools.com/
How To Get Flawless FULL Coverage Foundation
by Kandee Johnson T.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
Inspired by Dustin Bailard Makeup Tutorial /...
by The Face Is A Canvas x.
Britney Spears Inspired Makeup Tutorial...
by The Face Is A Canvas x.
ICY FALL MAKEUP TUTORIAL | FIRST IMPRESSION...
by Brittaney B.