PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
My Classic Sleeping Beauty Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boPJdNFfjD8
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Dita (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Milk (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Jasmine (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Couturier (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Awful Nice (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Magic Carpet Ride (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Children Of The Revolution (*V)
9. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Face To Face (*V)
10. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Ice Princess (*V)
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
12. Too Faced 3 Way Lashlining Tool Eyeliner (V)
13. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
14. Red Cherry Lashes in #217 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Nude Glow (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics blush in Lorelei (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics bronzer in Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics highlighter in Little Rock (*V)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #192 *Cream (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
2. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #781 (V)
4. Yes To Cucumbers Makeup Remover Wipes (V)
5. ELF Studio Line Stipple Brush (V)
6 Worst Makeup Mistakes!
French Plait with Loose Curls. Aubrey O'day...
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
★GIRLY HAIR BUNS FOR LONG HAIR TUTORIAL| 60s...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
by Cerine C.