PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
I was tagged by Wing, Diva Makeup Queen: http://www.youtube.com/user/DivaMakeupQueen. Check out her version of the $20.00 Makeup Tag: http://youtu.be/jOLF3-ym5fo
I tag the following gurus, and anyone else who wants to jump aboard, and take the $20.00 makeup challenge:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: Everything shown was purchased with my own money, from drugstores. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #204B Private Viewing (V).
1. H20 (In Place Of Toner)
2. Hotel Bottles Of Moisturizer/Lotion (In Place Of Face Moisturizer)
3. Wet N' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in #183 Sunkissed (V)
4. Wet N' Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in #167 Amber Glow (V, *may contain carmine)
1. ELF Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer in Natural/Clear (V)
2. ELF Essentials Eye Palette in Butternut (V)
3. Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in #01 Black (CF)
4. Wet N' Wild Mega Protein Mascara (V)
1. Jordana Incolor Lipshine Shimmer Glaze #09 Vanilla Bean (CF)
1. Essence Of Beauty Latex Free 15 Jumbo Wedges (V, *latex free)
2. Studio 35 Beauty 12 Applicators (V, *sponge tip)
Total Cost Breakdown:
1. H20 (free)
2. Hotel Bottles Of Moisturizer/Lotion (free, hypothetically, no added cost to vacation)
3. Wet N' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in #183 Sunkissed $4.29
4. Wet N' Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in #167 Amber Glow $1.99 (on sale)
5. ELF Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer in Natural/Clear $1.99
6. ELF Essentials Eye Palette in Butternut $1.00
7. Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in #01 Black $2.67
8. Wet N' Wild Mega Protein Mascara $.99 (on sale)
9. Jordana Incolor Lipshine Shimmer Glaze #09 Vanilla Bean $2.29
10. Essence Of Beauty Latex Free 15 Jumbo Wedges $1.99
11. Studio 35 Beauty 12 Applicators $1.69
Total: $18.88 (Stayed Cruelty Free, & Vegan. Not To Mention Under Budget)
Water Marble nail Tutorial
by Karen P.
French Plait with Loose Curls. Aubrey O'day...
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
Easy Updo for Long Hair
by Emma P.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.