PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: Everything shown was purchased with my own money, or received in a swap with Veggiebeauty. I am not affiliated or sponsored with any of the companies mentioned. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts are my own.
On my nails is Butter London Nail Lacquer in Fairy Lights (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V, *paraben free)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V, *paraben free)
3. Too Faced Romantic Eyes Palette: (CF)
-Bouquet Toss eye shadow
-Soulmates eye shadow
-I Do eye shadow
-Un-Veil eye shadow
-Ever After eye shadow
4. Inglot Gel Liner in #77 (CF, *paraben free)
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Highlighting Pencil in Shimmer/Sand (V, *paraben free)
6. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (CF, *paraben free)
7. Red Cherry Lashes in #103 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Face Atelier Foundation in #5 Sepia (*V)
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Bronze Tint (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V, *paraben free)
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (CF)
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful (CF, *paraben free)
6. Too Faced eye shadow in Soulmates (CF)
1. 100% Pure Cremestick Liner in Perfect Naked Berry (*V, *paraben free)
2. Illamasqua Lipstick in Climax (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V, *paraben free)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #785 (V)
3. Sally's Face Secrets Pointed Angle Brush (V)
4. Sally's Face Secrets Concealer Brush (V)
5. Elf Studio Stipple Brush (V)
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
How to Apply Eyeliner
by Olga B.
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all natural DIY hair...
by Melissa G.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
6 Worst Makeup Mistakes!