PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Wednesday (*V), & Zoya Glitter Effects Nail Lacquer in Maisie (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in In The Buff (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Ice Princess (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics mixing medium "Foiled Again!" (*V)
6. Emani Minerals eye shadow in #1054 Gold Digger (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Couturier (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Monet (*V)
9. Emani Minerals eye shadow in #127 Safari (*V)
10. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Mighty Evil One (*V)
11. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
12. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
13. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Magic Carpet Ride (*V)
14. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
15. Ardell False Lashes in #131 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Bronzing Tint (CF)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (CF)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Raja Blush (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Little Rock Highlighter (*V)
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Pencil in Sand/Shimmer (CF)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Illegal (V)
3. Inglot Lipstick in #192 (CF)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V)
Links for the brands used:
1. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy/
2 .Emani: http://www.emani.com/
3. White Rabbit Beauty: http://www.whiterabbitbeauty.com/
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #769 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #785 (V)
4. ELF STudio Line Stipple Brush (V)