PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #201C Wet Cement (V).
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (V)
2. Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette: (CF)
-Soulmates eye shadow
-I Do eye shadow
-Ever After eye shadow
3. Inglot AMC Waterproof Gel Liner in #77 *matte (CF, *paraben free)
4. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
5. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
6. Ardell Runway Lashes in Naomi *black (V, 100% human hair)
1. ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight (V)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
3. Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful French Riveria Edition: (CF)
-Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
-Powdered Sun Highlighter
1. Hurraw Lip Balm in Grapefruit (*V)
Lip Combo #1 Pink Lips @9:39
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Illegal (V)
2. Wet N' Wild Mega Shield in #361S Peachy Keen (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Platinum Blonde (*V, LE A Girl's Best Friend Collection, 2012)
Lip Combo #2 Red Lips @10:49
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Paranoid (V)
2. Wet N' Wild Mega Shield in #369S Salsa Lessons (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Snow White (*V)
Shop Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics:
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all natural DIY hair...
by Melissa G.
How To Get Flawless FULL Coverage Foundation
by Kandee Johnson T.
Get Massive Lashes: My Mascara Routine!
by Stephanie N.
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
How to Apply Eyeliner
by Olga B.