To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY please send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
My earrings are from Brighton.
For the nails, click on this tutorial: http://youtu.be/HI_1iJvlWGQ
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candelight (V)
2. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
3. NYX JEP in Strawberry Milk (CF)
4. Sugarpill Chromalust in Decora (V)
5. LUSH Tea Tree Toner (V)
6. Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful French Riviera Edition Palette: (CF)
7. Sugarpill eye shadow in Love + (CF)
8. Sugarpill eye shadow in Dollipop (CF)
9. Sugarpill eye shadow in Tako (V)
10. Sugarpill Chromalust in Paper Doll (V)
11. Sugarpill eye shadow in Poison Plum (CF)
12. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
13. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Yeyo (V)
14. Milani Liqui'Fye Eye Automatic Propel Pencil in #07 Purple (CF)
15. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
16. Ardell Accent Lashes in #305 Black (V, 100% human hair)
1. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Laid (CF)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
3. ELF Shimmer Palette (V)
4. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40 (V)
1. Too Faced Champagne Essense Lipstick in Free Love (CF)
2. Lorac 3D Multiplex Lipgloss in 3D
How To: The Perfect Hair Quiff / Poof / Bump
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
★HAIR BOW TUTORIAL | UPSIDE DOWN BRAID BUN FRENCH...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
How To: Sexy Curls Hair Tutorial
by LuxyHair x.
Reverse French Braid
by Vanessa C.
How To: Easy Fishtail Braid/Plait
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.