PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY please send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
My earrings are from Brighton.
For the nails, click on this tutorial: http://youtu.be/HI_1iJvlWGQ
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candelight (V)
2. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
3. NYX JEP in Strawberry Milk (CF)
4. Sugarpill Chromalust in Decora (V)
5. LUSH Tea Tree Toner (V)
6. Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful French Riviera Edition Palette: (CF)
7. Sugarpill eye shadow in Love + (CF)
8. Sugarpill eye shadow in Dollipop (CF)
9. Sugarpill eye shadow in Tako (V)
10. Sugarpill Chromalust in Paper Doll (V)
11. Sugarpill eye shadow in Poison Plum (CF)
12. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
13. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Yeyo (V)
14. Milani Liqui'Fye Eye Automatic Propel Pencil in #07 Purple (CF)
15. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
16. Ardell Accent Lashes in #305 Black (V, 100% human hair)
1. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Laid (CF)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
3. ELF Shimmer Palette (V)
4. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40 (V)
1. Too Faced Champagne Essense Lipstick in Free Love (CF)
2. Lorac 3D Multiplex Lipgloss in 3D
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Easy Updo for Long Hair
by Emma P.
French Plait with Loose Curls. Aubrey O'day...
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
Get Massive Lashes: My Mascara Routine!
by Stephanie N.