PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Follow me on Instagram! I am cosmeticcouturier
Follow my sister in Instagram. She is Jessiemcd_photography
I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
Product Cruelty Free Status Answer Key:
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
TC: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. I helped co-create Hippy Party Girl along with the owner Vee, for the OTM subscription service. I did not pay for anything from Glamour Doll Eyes. All Glamour Doll Eyes items were sent to me for the purpose of using them in tutorials. I am not obligated to give a positive review of anything sent to me from Glamour Doll Eyes. I am not getting paid for a review, tutorial, or giveaway. If you choose to purchase anything from Glamour Doll Eyes, you are welcome to use my affiliate link, which is available to all sponsored girls. All opinions are my own, my commitment is to my subscribers. Everything else shown that is non Glamour Doll Eyes was purchased with my own money, or received in a swap unless otherwise stated. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the other items shown.
Shop Glamour Doll Eyes: http://glamourdolleyes.com/
Music by Celestial Aeon Project "Secret Garden"
My earrings are from Claires.
On my nails is Zoya PixieDust Nail Lacquer in Godiva (V)
1. Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake in Motto (CF)
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Brightening Serum (V)
2. Gabriel Eye Primer in Neutral (*V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Facade (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Mannequin (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Reckless (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Presumptious (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Undressed (V)
8. Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner #31 (CF)
9. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Thoughtless (V)
10. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Irrational (V)
11. Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeliner in Black (V)
12. Gabriel Color Mascara in Black (*V)
13. LUSH Fresh Handmade Color in Fantasy (V)
1. Too Faced Aqua Bunny Cream To Powder Splash Proof Bronzer (CF)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes Blush in Relentless (V)
1. Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Terra Crave (CF)
1. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Brush in #863 (V)
2. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Brush in #954 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #760 (V)
4. Sephora Airbrush Concealer Brush #57 (V)
5. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #942 (V)