Learn how to wear bright eyeliner! This year-round look is simple and striking with minimal effort. Look below for a full product listing and make to SUBSCRIBE!
Show More Learn how to wear bright eyeliner! This year-round look is simple and striking with minimal effort. Look below for a full product listing and make to SUBSCRIBE!
On this episode of #GiveGoodFace, Jordan Liberty shares how to rock bold liner without diminishing your natural beauty! Modeled on Brooke Quinn, this look shows how easy it is to add brighter colors into your makeup routine.
HOW TO CHOOSE A LINER FOR YOUR EYES: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152114751728490&set=a.454409813489.244431.170582153489&type=1&theater
Jordan Liberty's line of Liberty Republic FAKE IT False Eyelashes are now on sale at http://www.libertyrepublic.com
Makeup artist tees can be purchased through the cult-favorite #givegoodface store at http://www.notamagicwand.com
This video is not sponsored.
Full Product Listing:
1. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "603 Cashmere."
2. Smashbox FULL EXPOSURE Palette (or Urban Decay NAKED 1 Palette) - the shimmery golden bronze and matte warm brown shades. Smashbox #10 Brush and Bobbi Brown Crease Brush.
3. Sephora Waterproof Crayon Jumbo in "Purple Matte."
4. Smashbox Jet Set Eyeliner and Stilazzi Angle B rush.
5. Rachel Lisa Mascara.
6. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner in "Cabana."
7. NYX Black/Brown Brow/Liner Pencil.
8. Bobbi Brown "Peach" Corrector and Smashbox #13 Brush.
9. Rachel Lisa HD Gel Foundation in "Tender Beige" and matching powder. Stilazzi Large Powder Brush.
10. NYX Lip Pencil in "858 Nude Pink."
11. Kevyn Aucoin "Alurabliss" gloss.
Model is wearing Liberty Republic SPELLBOUND Nail Lacquer in "Enchanted."
Modeled by Brooke Quinn, MMA/Model Management Agency.
Copyright 2013-2014 Give Good Face by Jordan Liberty.