We offer free shipping to the US on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and USPS (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
| Order Subtotal | Shipping Charge | |
| Standard Shipping | Expedited Shipping | |
| $0 - $34.99 | $5 | $15 |
| $35 - $99.99 | Free | $10 |
| $100+ | Free | Free |
P.O. Box addresses ship via USPS only. Orders to APO/FPO addresses and U.S. territories ship via USPS with 10-15 day shipping or faster.
We offer free shipping to the US on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and USPS (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
| Order Subtotal | Shipping Charge | |
| Standard Shipping | Expedited Shipping | |
| $0 - $34.99 | $5 | $15 |
| $35 - $99.99 | Free | $10 |
| $100+ | Free | Free |
P.O. Box addresses ship via USPS only. Orders to APO/FPO addresses and U.S. territories ship via USPS with 10-15 day shipping or faster.
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Mar 15, 2014
Chardonnay E.
Hey Girls, has any one tried the 3 in 1 covergirl make-up. If so tell me what you think about please, I'm thinking about getting it. but I have oily & acne prone skin , I'm little hesitant.
Mar 15, 2014
Brittany F.
I was not a fan of it in the least. It sunk into any dry areas on my face and created patches throughout the day. Though I do have dry skin, so it may work out for you.
Mar 15, 2014
Elaiah C.
I have oily skin and acne too and I say it covers really good and keeps your face from being shiny :) also you don't need a primer cuz it has one in the foundation.. :D
Mar 15, 2014
Veronica M.
I own it and I love it, I got the queen version, highly suggest it. I used a really good primer and it worked perfectly fine
Mar 15, 2014
Autumn K.
I heard it oxidizes?? I wouldn't try it.
Mar 15, 2014
Melanie T.
I have it and my skin is the same as yours. truthfully I love the finish of my loreal true match way more than the matte powdery finish the 3 in 1 gives me but that's just my preference. As far as acne is concerned, it hasn't made anything worse but as with any fuller coverage foundation make sure to fully cleanse and scrub your face. don't just take a makeup wipe and think that's all you need. my skin isn't terribly sensitive either. The coverage is good and it covers my scars with ease as well as my new pimples.
Mar 15, 2014
Renae A.
I have serious acne and I love it, doesn't break me out! Covers very nicely and does everything a high end foundation does I believe. For the price it's a very good foundation from the drugstore.
Mar 15, 2014
Cat C.
I loved it at first and thought it was long wearing but I don't know what happened. It stopped working for me. By the end of the day it looks pretty bad. I know how to prep, prime and set my makeup, and this only happens with 3 in 1.
Mar 15, 2014
Flor R.
I loved the coverage buuuuttt I hated that it oxidized like crazy
Mar 15, 2014
Holly C.
I loved this foundation! It glides on soooo smooth & lasts throughout the day AND gives great coverage! But yes it does oxidize, I just went with a shade lighter to fix that problem. But keep in mind I have pretty normal skin, and it worked for me. But I see others have more of a problem with it, so everyone reacts differently to a product!
Mar 16, 2014
Llesenia S.
I have serious acne/scar issues and I love it! It really covers everything! It's matte and long wearing! The only con is that it does oxidize.
Mar 16, 2014
Faith K.
I have combo and it wasn't good on my dry spots but it was fine in my regular skin so it might work for you?!