1Outfit, 1Face, 1Hair FOREVER!!
6
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Saturday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
Please help us maintain positive conversations here by following our guidelines below.
We reserve the right to remove comments and topics that don't adhere to the following rules. We also may remove the profile of any repeat offender. Thanks for reading and contributing!
Beautylish is a diverse, positive, and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive—not rude. We have a zero-tolerance policy for negativity and harassment.
Take the time to make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization. Post topics in the appropriate category and refrain from making duplicate posts. Know that we don't allow self-promotion, advertisements, spam, commercial messages, or links to other websites or blogs. And be careful that you don't post someone else's work and present or claim it as your own.
We reserve the right to remove duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult-to-understand posts, or those we deem as advertisements, spam, or plagiarism.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior, or email us at help@beautylish.com.
Jan 23, 2014
Gypsy S.
Ok ladies say you were givin a choice to pick 1 outfit, 1 makeup application and 1 hair style to have for the rest of your life. What things would you choose??
Jan 23, 2014
Tara G.
I would fall on the floor and throw a fit like a small child.
Jan 23, 2014
Lisa M.
Comfy pajamas that are both warm & cool. Like t-shirt material but still femme. Comfy tennis shoes. Makeup I'd have to say, foundation, brown smoked out liner, not a smokey eye. Just sexy smudged liner, falsies & mascara with Baby Lips "Quench" for lips! I seriously can't live w/o that stuff!! & my hair, long layers thinned out, side bang, black with the underside bleached blonde. I think I can live with that! Oh & an over sized soft hoodie...Wow! That was more difficult than I thought it would be going into it! Lol.. What's yours Miss Gypsy? I'm going to guess...leather for one<3.
Jan 23, 2014
Lisa M.
Lol..Tara..
Jan 23, 2014
Gypsy S.
Lmao! I'd be right there next to ya Tara lol
You definitely got me pinned with the leather Lisa lol!!
I haven't been able to come up with the rest of mine yet lol I love your answer though, can I just use yours and add the leather to it? Lol jk
Jan 23, 2014
Tara G.
I think I could atleast pick a hair color. It would be blood red and red lipstick.
Jan 23, 2014
Hibz MUA A.
Honestly I'd go for the homeless look. Unwashed hair, ripped clothing and lipgloss. If I can't live with all the things I need than AMA take it out onto the world. Lol. Shouting ITS YOUR PROBLEM NOWWWWWW. Lol.
Jan 23, 2014
Hibz MUA A.
Wait I thought we were only allowed to choose one makeup application? Oh man I adopted the homeless look for no reason 😢😂
Jan 23, 2014
Traci L.
Ohh no this is hard lol skinny jeans a graphic tee an a blazer,black hair,pink lip ,cat eye with lashes orgasm blush
Jan 23, 2014
Gypsy S.
Lol! Hibz!!
Isn't Traci? You'd think since I asked the question I would have answered it lol! It's so awesome you didn't forget lashes, a girls have to have those!! :))
Jan 23, 2014
Gypsy S.
Opps I mean Isn't it :/
Jan 23, 2014
Traci L.
Lol I can't be without the lashes I feel like a plucked chicken lol.
Jan 23, 2014
Gypsy S.
Bwahahaha!! 😂
Jan 23, 2014
Tara G.
I wish I could wear lashes they don't last 10 minutes on me I hate the way they feel so much! I just can't!
Jan 23, 2014
Gypsy S.
My problem is I forget I have them on and I rub my eyes hard...not an attractive look for me..not one bit.
Jan 23, 2014
Michele S.
Leather pants, tank top with a soft oversized hoodie, some comfy boots. Hair purple and straight. Makeup, liner, shadow mascara and eos